Sunday, September 23, 2012

Dictionary Page Note Cards with Seashells

100_5897

I like plain blank cards that can be used for any occasion.

100_5895

I love the sea life motifs that I found here on etsy!

100_5896

I had the blank cards on hand, had been wanting to put them to good use!

100_5892

Now I can just add my message to the inside and have a personalized card to let people know that I am thinking of them.

100_5899

100_5898

Love the coral!

100_5902

This shop has so many sweet designs, it was hard to choose just a few!  And the prices are really reasonable too!

100_5901

All I used was a $1 dictionary (mine happened to be from Target and half off) and some plain note cards (I had a pack of 50 from Hobby Lobby for $9.99 before I used my 50% off coupon) and these cute little sea life crocheted pieces from GoldenLucyCrafts

100_5903

Hope you are having a good week!

I am linking to these great parties!

Signature

11 comments:

Madame Heather said...

These cards are sooooo adorable...thanks for sharing! I am your newest follower and would love it if you stopped by for a visit!

http://spunkyrealdeal.blogspot.com

Susan said...

These are so pretty! I reallyyyy wish I was more crafty. I can barely get coupons cut out perfectly. :)

I'm visiting from the Naptime Review. I'd love for you to visit me at http://www.facebook.com/fashionablysaving I've liked your page as well.

Have a great day!

Unknown said...

these are so simple but so beautiful! Well done and thanks for sharing :-)

Jami said...

Those cards are so cute! The coral is my favorite! Thanks so much for sharing your talents at the Tuesday To Do Party!
Smiles!
Jami
www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com

lisbonlioness said...

Oh my.. I LOVE them! Sweet, simple and extra- special because of the crocheted critters. Straight to my Pinterest, this idea is a keeper!

Gail @ http://biblelovenotes.com said...

Very creative...I love anything with words involved.

Iris said...

How gorgeous! My ocean loving six year old would love these too. Thanks for sharing!

Ana Love Craft said...

SO LOVELY!!! Those cards are very special I love them all! Tahnks for sharing.I also love your blog I'm your newest follower! I hope you will come back and maybe even follow me back :)
Have a lovely weekend!

Hugs from Portugal
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Kathy Shea Mormino, The Chicken Chick said...

So pretty!
Hello, new follower here! I would love to have you link up with my Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week!
http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/10/upcycled-chicken-coop-clever-chicks.html

I hope to see you there!
Cheers!
Kathy
The Chicken Chick

Rachel Sue said...

This is such a cute Idea! I would love to feature this on Reduce, Reuse, Upcycle. Feel free to stop by and grab a featured button. Thanks!

Amy said...

These are great Ellen

Sorry it has taken me so long to visit!

Thanks for linking up to Totally Pinworthy

x