Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Columbia has a Super Target now!

Columbia, Mo now has a Super Target!  I hadn’t been to Target in a while, but have had the opportunity to mosey around the store lately and there are lots of things that I am loving! 

IMG_7720

Love these faux coral pieces…

IMG_7722

And the specimen art seashell picture. Think I might just have to make myself one of those!  With burlap as the background!

IMG_7723

And this cute blue table with the darker blue color dipped legs…

IMG_7724

And this shower curtain is something I almost bought at the clearance price of $12.48.  I loved the muslin look to it, but didn’t really need one, so I was good and passed it by, after drooling a bit.  Well, last week I was in Goodwill and found the exact same shower curtain, fresh out of the package and it was $4.00!!  I grabbed that sucker and ran with it to the cashier…she told me that Target sends a lot of overstocks and left over clearance things to them.  I will be keeping a close eye on that from now on!

IMG_6185

And speaking of specimen art, this butterfly shadow box is really cool. 

IMG_6184

Oh, the frost glass vases in THAT shade of blue. 

IMG_6180

I found myself drawn to the orange lamps and stools/tables too…

IMG_6182

And of course more blue…

IMG_6183

Lots of different textures and colors too. 

IMG_6186

The cutest bird top cloche with a wooden base…

IMG_6187

I cruise through Target routinely if I want to catch something I like on the lowest clearance price.  The guide from the KrazyCouponLady.com has helped me figure out the schedule for clearance prices.  Every store may not follow that strictly, but it is a guideline so if you are trying to catch something just after it has been marked down you can. 

signature21

No comments: