Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Package Pals~~What I sent~~

100_8534

This is the first time my package pal didn’t have a blog or pinterest board or some way for me to get to know her…luckily Melinda sent me pictures and told me a lot about herself. She lives in Australia and is a nurse like me and seems we both like vintage and we had an instant connection. So I had an idea of what she liked…I hoped anyway!  So I made her a flower pin from felted/fulled wool.

100_8488

Melinda has this thing for caravans…so I whipped up a pillow with a hopefully recognizeable caravan.  I almost decided to keep it myself but decided to send it off to Australia!

100_8490

Actually I had fun making it…thought it turned out pretty cute!

100_8492

I sent it with the flower pin,

100_8540

some wool felt from my stash,

100_8541

and a pink bunting made from a vintage sheet. 

100_8537

I love the whole Package Pal concept!  Thanks to Jamie at C.R.A.F.T. and Julia at Stars and Sunshine for organizing all this!

The funny thing is that Melinda and I both got our packages in the mail the same day!  How unlikely is that??  I am working on a second post for the package Melinda made for me!  It was too awesome to include in the same post!

Im-Part-of-PP-August

signature21

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the caravan! It's lovely!

Unknown said...

Ohh that caravan pillow is adorable! What a nice package :)